- Time of issue:2022-01-06 14:09:07
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
● To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
● To improve our website experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
● To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
● To process transactions including services requested. To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature
● To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser. This enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, executing payments, delivering purchased products or services, sending you information or updates or otherwise servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or if you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Subscribe to our newsletter
Shenzhen Commlite Technology Co.,Ltd.
5th Floor, Building A, Shanhai Business Center, NO.167 Pingxin North Road,
Long’gang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong
Business Cooperation: email@example.com
After-sales support: firstname.lastname@example.org